Submission for review:
We are planning to produce proceedings on-line via CEUR services, which has been done for STPIS’15, STPIS’16, STPIS’17 and STPIS’18. CEUR proceedings are indexed by DBLP, Google Scholar, Scopus, CiteSeer/CiteSeerX, etc. For Scandinavian researchers, the publisher is in the Norska systemet rated as level 1 (which is the highest level for the conferences and workshops).
All submissions should be prepared using Springer Proceedings format for camera ready submissions, as Springer provides templates for both LaTeX and Word 2003-2010. The templates can be downloaded from http://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines .
Paper length: 12 pages maximum for long papers (research/idea/experience reports) and 6 pages maximum for short papers (position papers). Multi-media presentations should have a time limit of 20 min. To submit a multi-media presentation, submit an abstract with a link were the presentation could be viewed in a public space, e.g. SlideShare, YouTube, or on your private or institutional web-side. In addition, an extended abstract should be submitted as a text in PDF in the above format with the maximum length of 3 pages. Posters length should be 2-3 pages
Submissions deadlines for papers:
15 March 2019Second call:
5 AprilThird call: 25 April
Notification of acceptance for papers:
First call: 15 April 2019
Second call: 25 April 2019
Third call: 15 May
Abstracts and papers for review should be submitted to the EasyChair site:
When submitting indicate the category of your paper (Position, Idea, Experience, Research, Multi-media, Poster)
Submission instructions for camera ready
Camera ready submission – deadline 15 May (call 1 & 2)
Conditionally accepted papers should submit a new version before or on 10 May
Third call camera ready submission – deadline 22 May
- Camera ready paper should be prepared using the same Springer template as for submission for review.
Please remove all headers and page numbers
- The size limit for camera ready is 16 pages for long papers, 8 pages for position papers, and 4 pages for posters. The authors are advised to extend their papers to address the issues pointed to by the reviewers, and add more details about their experience or research. The latter could be done in form of appendixes.
- The copyright on your articles remains with the authors, however, the authors will need to sign permission that can be downloaded from: here The filled and signed form should be emailed to email@example.com
- The deadline for camera ready submissions is 22 May. Conditionally accepted papers should be submitted by 20 May to allow an extra review.
- To submit go to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=stpis19, change role to “Proceeding author”, and upload your new version. Note: the last submitted version is automatically moved to the proceedings.
For instructions for registration see the link below. You need to register before 22 May. Early bird registration deadline is 30 April 20019
Registration link: http://ecis2019.eu/registration. By using this link, you will be registered for the two days pre-ECIS 2019 events. This link does not provide a way to indicate that you are aiming atattending STPIS’19 on Monday. Please, in addition to the official registration, use this Doodle event http://bit.ly/2L2xIpk to let us know how many people to expect.